Advanced Energy Conversion Systems Based on Multi-Port Electrical Machines
Submission Deadline:28 February 2021
IEEEAccessinvites manuscript submissions in the area of Advanced Energy Conversion Systems Based on Multi-Port Electrical Machines.
Over the last decade, energy conversion systems based on multiple-electrical-port and multiple-mechanical-port electrical machines have attracted widespread attention from both academia and industry, with their benefits of high efficiency, compactness and flexibility. This concept has been adopted in many industrial applications, such as wind power generation, ship shaft power generation, ship electric propulsion, electric vehicle, rail transportation, more/all electric aircraft, and AC/DC-micro-grids, among others. Due to the ever-increasing demand for highly reliable and cost-effective energy conversion systems, advanced machine/converter topologies, modeing approaches, control strategies, and reliability evaluations of the multi-port electrical machine and drive systems are in great need.
The objective of this Special Section in IEEEAccessis to identify, address and disseminate state-of-the-art research works on design, modeling and control of multi-port electrical machines, from theory to applications. Prospective authors are invited to submit original contributions, including survey papers, in this Special Section.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Novel topologies of multi-port electrical machine and drive systems
2. Multi-physics modeling and analysis of multi-port electrical machines and drive systems
3. Advanced control strategies for highly reliable and cost-effective energy conversion using multi-port electrical machines
4. Fault monitoring, diagnosis and tolerance operation of multi-port electrical machines and drives
5. Lifetime prediction and reliability assessment
6. New applications of multi-port electrical machines in energy conversion
We also highly recommend the submission of multimedia with each article as it significantly increases the visibility and downloads of articles.
Associate Editor:Wei Xu, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
1. Yi Liu, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
2. Jianguo Zhu, The University of Sydney, Australia
3. Q. Zhu, The University of Sheffield, UK
4. Ayman El-Refaie, Marquette University, USA
5. David G. Dorrell, University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
6. Shiyi Shao, Wuxi Silent Electric System Technology Co, Ltd., China
Relevant IEEEAccessSpecial Sections:
IEEEAccessEditor-in-Chief: Prof. Derek Abbott, University of Adelaide
Article submission:Contact Associate Editor and submit manuscript to:
For inquiries regarding this Special Section, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org.
地址：湖北省武汉市洪山区珞喻路1037号 邮箱：email@example.com 传真：13260545203 联系人： 刘毅